Emily Ozier (EMYO), a popular artist featured here at Bella Vita, lives a life as vibrant and colorful as her work.
If you have a way with words and love the idea of coming up with creative, witty copy for our website and other marketing needs, this might be right up your alley. Traditionally, this has been a part-time or freelance position, but we will consider full-time applicants as well.
- Must have an interest in our business(gifts, interiors & decor)
- Must be a strong, creative writer
- Must be able to produce work that is subtly persuasive and reflects our brand
- Must be able to quickly brainstorm copy ideas, whether for blogs, headlines or print marketing.
Typical duties include:
- Assisting with blog posts and emails for events, promotions and sales
- Assisting with brainstorming draft copy for print(postcards, magazines, in-store signage,etc)
- Provide descriptions for new online products, and assist with uploading products to the website
- Draft email responses to commonly asked/emailed questions from customers
- Update copy/ads on homepage, as well as other non-product pages
- Refreshing old content ont he website, or in-store print marketing
- Finding typos, like the one you hopefully just noticed in the previous bullet!
- Provide copy for online advertising
Did you know?
- We are family owned, established in the community for the past 16+ years.
- We care about leadership development and communication, and model our business after the Dave Ramsey Entreleadership Program.
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to email@example.com.