Spring is here, and we're hitting the reset button. In our routines, our lives, and most excitingly...our homes! Get ready to bound into the Easter season, because everyone's most beloved bunny collection is back along with brand new serving styles by Etta B Pottery!Read More About Etta B Pottery
Employment at Bella Vita
Bella Vita has been bringing the greater Memphis community beautiful gifts and interiors for over 12 years. We set out to offer the best in high-quality and hand-crafted items for our customers, but we know that without a doubt it's our amazingly talented team of Bella Vita girls that truly make us special.
From visual gurus to FedEx experts, it takes all kinds of intelligent and awesome people to keep our store stocked and running smoothly. So, if you know you're awesome and have a love for people and all things beautiful, then you might be just who we are looking for.
If you could still use some convincing that we are where you should be, allow us to persuade you!
10 Reasons to Work at Bella Vita1. Family-Owned. No big wigs or scary VP screaming demands on our turf. Join a tight knit group of friends, who will quickly feel like family, that you can be comfortable and creative around!
2. Early-Bird Optional. Not a morning person? Good thing we don't get to work at 8 a.m, then. That's right, relish in your extra hour of sleep with us and come in fresher and more focused.
3. Forward-Thinking Allowed. Have a great idea for a new display or a quicker way to process shipments, we are all ears! Improvements and new ideas are not only welcomed they are encouraged.
4. No cube. Don't think you have to sit in a drab, office cubical to be successful. Enjoy our open office environment or beautiful store, full of exquisite artwork and beautiful bedding, as your work-time backdrop.
5. Grow With Us. We have been a store for over 12 years, but we are just getting our legs good and stretched. Each year we continue to grow both as a company and as a team. So, as we continue to expand, we hope you will grow with us!
6. Use Your People Skills. Do you thrive on working as a team or love meeting new folks? Put your outgoing personality to good use, helping customers and vendors find just what they need.
7. Dress Like You. Say goodbye to business casual or maybe even those boring suits, and come to work dressed like you. Sport your favorite Frye boots or your new Anthropologie sweater (if Steph doesn't steal it) any day of the week!
8. Groundhog Day Resistant. No day is ever the same around here. Yes, we have our daily duties to take care of, but we are always bringing in new items, hosting an event, changing out a display, or registering someone for their big day. So, it makes for a fun, ever-changing ride.
9. Make a Difference. You might not realize it, but in small ways we are making someone's day all the time. Whether it's a birthday happy or a small token of appreciation, our gifts help bring lots of smiles, hugs, and togetherness. And we kinda love that feeling!
10. It's Fun! We work harder than anyone, but that doesn't mean we don't have a great time while doing it! From weekly catch up meetings and photo shoots to visual turnarounds and monthly get togethers, no matter what we do we are always having fun!