Beauty is in the eye of the beholder-- or in our case, 6 stunning pages of our second annual jewelry catalog! Carefully curated, the pieces in our latest collection showcase the best in beauty from beloved jewelry artisans, including Virtue's organic inspired styles, minimalist flair by Susan Gordon, and chic, timeless designs by Ellen Hays. Keep an eye on your mailbox!View the catalog
Adaptable, elegant yet casual, this handmade reclaimed elm table complements every dining room and every home. With a worn, neutral shade and round shape, it's the ideal solution for everything from breakfast nooks to cozy dining areas.
- Small: 48 diameter x 29.5H
- Large: 60 diameter x 29.5H
- Made using reclaimed elm wood with various finishes
- Each piece is handmade by a single carpenter using traditional methods
- Due to handmade and unique nature, each piece may vary
- Table is also available with Pedestal Leg
- Shipping: This piece is too large to provide a shipping quote in your shopping cart. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Customize Me! This piece can be customized; please contact us for more details.