Emily Ozier (EMYO), a popular artist featured here at Bella Vita, lives a life as vibrant and colorful as her work.
Full Time Position (Part-time help may be considered)
Perfect for someone in-school or newly graduated looking to get their feet wet! This position will report directly to the Marketing Manager and is responsible for assisting with our marketing efforts across all 3 of our business locations, primarily focused on social media.
Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $500 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Must be fluent with popular social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented to help maintain deadlines and marketing calendar for 3 different locations
Typical duties include:
- Working with staff to post and mainain social media accounts for all 3 of our locations
- Finding creative ways to aquire new customers and vendors/products via social media channels
- Work with Marketing Manager and ownership to brainstorm events and marketing ideas for future campaigns and events
- Execute details needed for our events and promotions(getting price estimates, picking up items and products specific to events, setting up marketing calendar, etc)
- Must be available to help with all in-store events and assist with marketing-related errands or business trips
Did you know?
- We are family owned, established in the community for the past 16+ years.
- We care about leadership development and communication, and model our business after the Dave Ramsey Entreleadership Program.
Are you Ready to Make a Difference?
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to firstname.lastname@example.org.