Spring is here, and we're hitting the reset button. In our routines, our lives, and most excitingly...our homes! Get ready to bound into the Easter season, because everyone's most beloved bunny collection is back along with brand new serving styles by Etta B Pottery!Read More About Etta B Pottery
Are you the go-to person in your friend group for brainstorming and putting together creative parties or get togethers? Does your family always look to you to nail down the specific details of your summer vacation? Do you thrive on creating a to-do list or schedule and then seeing it through? If you are thinking this is all sounding oddly familiar... then keep reading!
Bella Vita is looking for a highly-detail-oriented, Marketing Manager, who loves getting the creative juices flowing and enjoys consistently wearing both an organizer and brainstormer hat. We appreciate clever, new ideas, concise communication, and thorough planning and organization. If you do too... this position is for you!
Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $250 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Must have a sincere interest in our business(gifts, interiors & decor)
- Must show ability to come up with creative ideas for marketing a business
- Must be a detail-oriented person who gets a thrill out of planning for every detail and meeting or exceeding deadlines
Typical duties include:
- Maintaining a 6 month calendar of in-store and online events, blog posts, advertisements, emails, etc.
- Work with ownership to brainstorm events and marketing ideas for future campaigns and events
- Communicate upcoming events/sales/promotions to other members of the team
- Following up on every event to document costs and revenues and report profitability to ownership
- Meet with creative contractors (ad agency, web agency, copywriter and print companies) weekly to ensure they have our requirements, meet deadlines, and are keeping within budget
- Ensure that all events/sales/promotions are being advertised properly across all channels(blog, email, website, print, social media,etc.)
- Prepare and schedule all emails to customers
- Must be available to help with all in-store events and assist with marketing-related errands or business trips
Frequently Asked Questions1. Is this position paid by the hour or salaried?
This is a salary position.
2. What are the hours this position would hold?
Normally, 9:30 - 6PM Monday through Friday.
3. Does this position work on weekends?
Occasionally. You may have to prepare for Monday deadlines or attend important Saturday events at the store.
4. Is a college degree required?
No. We care about the "Must Haves" listed above, not a college degree.
5. Is any travel involved?
Perhaps 2-3 days per year, tops.
6. Where is this position located?
You'll split your time between the store office and our new web/marketing office near 385 & HWY72 in Collierville.
7. Where can I find more information about the position?
Check out this blog post for more on this position
Are you Ready to Make a Difference?
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to firstname.lastname@example.org.