Filled with bright, seasonal classics like sweet snowmen serving platters, holly-trimmed treat plates as well as charming nativity scenes in your favorite neutrals, it's the merriest way to get your holiday table ready.
Manager - The Back Room
You have a knack for getting things done in the most efficient way possible, and can't stand when big projects are handled incorrectly. We want you to come oversee our newest addition, The Back Room! You'll be the number one go-to in everything from managing the sales floor, overseeing team members and warehouse responsibilities, building customer relationships, and acting as our liaison between suppliers and transport companies. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage schedule for The Back Room to ensure no conflicts with our other stores
- Ensure that daily sales goals are communicated and met, motivate team members
- As first point of contact, assist all team members with day-to-day issues and questions
- Ensure team members are providing outstanding customer service
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Stand as subject matter expert on key areas: customer and transactional policies; human resource-related policies; opening and closing procedures; forms, claims and special orders; point-of-sale procedures
- Enforce all polices as management sees fit
- Responsible for ensuring that all incoming shipments(TBR, IBB and BV stores) are processed quickly and efficiently, and transferred to the store locations in timely manner
- Report to store owner
Did you know?
- We offer Medical, Dental and Vision benefits to key positions.
- We are family owned, established in the community for the past 16+ years.
- We care about leadership development and communication, and model our business after the Dave Ramsey Entreleadership Program.
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to email@example.com.