Emily Ozier (EMYO), a popular artist featured here at Bella Vita, lives a life as vibrant and colorful as her work.
Keeper of the Books
Do you believe that numbers don't lie? Do you prefer numbers over letters? Does the mere mention of things like payroll, reconciliation, and balance sheets get you fired up? Have you ever been called a Bean Counter, Ledger Lover, Counting Consultant, Accountaholic or a Dealer-in-Debits-and-Credits? Are you the most detailed person you know? Keep reading sister….
In this position, you'll be key in helping us to take care of all accounting/bookkeeping duties as quickly and efficiently as possible, as well as report to ownership on a monthly basis with reports and any other data needed to make sound business decisions.
- Must be looking for something more meaningful than a JOB
- Must love working with small, growing businesses with dedicated owners
- Must come to work on-time, every time, and love what you do
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and Excel is preferred, but not required
- Must love the sometimes-chaotic atmosphere of small business (i.e, must be able to wear different hats)
Typical duties include:
- 25-30 hours per week. 3 days per week, we are flexible as long as your schedule is consistent
- Our accounting office is located at 7846 Trinity Rd., Cordova TN.
- Position will work with our current bookkeeper and CPA to prepare financial reports, resolve accounting discrepancies, and maintain an organized file system for 2 businesses and 3 locations.
- Review and maintain contact with "high volume" vendors to ensure accurate billing and review open balances
- Prepare general financial statements(Balance Sheet, Income Statement, etc)
- Process expense reports, categorize expenses, file away properly
- Meet with ownership monthly to review financials
- Assist with pulling various reports for management and ownership
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to firstname.lastname@example.org.