Have you heard about our new location? Think of The Back Room as simply a natural extension of Bella Vita, but a space where big ideas, and big things, find their forever homes. With a bright, modern, open space organically filled with large furniture pieces that would typically be overshadowed by the beautiful wares of our traditional store.Check them out
Keeper of the Books
Do you believe that numbers don't lie? Do you prefer numbers over letters? Does the mere mention of things like payroll, reconciliation, and balance sheets get you fired up? Have you ever been called a Bean Counter, Ledger Lover, Counting Consultant, Accountaholic or a Dealer-in-Debits-and-Credits? Are you the most detailed person you know? Keep reading sister….
In this position, you'll be key in helping us to take care of all accounting/bookkeeping duties as quickly and efficiently as possible, as well as report to ownership on a monthly basis with reports and any other data needed to make sound business decisions.
- Must be looking for something more meaningful than a JOB
- Must love working with small, growing businesses with dedicated owners
- Must come to work on-time, every time, and love what you do
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and Excel is preferred, but not required
- Must love the sometimes-chaotic atmosphere of small business (i.e, must be able to wear different hats)
Typical duties include:
- 25-30 hours per week. 3 days per week, we are flexible as long as your schedule is consistent
- Our accounting office is located at 7846 Trinity Rd., Cordova TN..
- Position will work with our current bookkeeper and CPA to prepare financial reports, resolve accounting discrepencies, mainatina an organized file system, etc.
- Review and maintain contact with "high volume" vendors to ensure accurate billing and review open balances
- Process expense reports, categorize expenses, file away properly
Please email your resume, along with a paragraph or two of why you want to work at Bella Vita, to email@example.com