Curl up with a mug of hot cider, friends--it's time to talk fall! Create an atmosphere perfect for cozy evenings spent around the dinner table with our ultimate seasonal finds that will speak to your home and heart.
Product Coordinator - Web
Are you a passionate gift-giver? Do you believe that half the thrill of delivering the perfect present is the time, energy, and thought that goes into the final presentation? Do you get a peculiar sense of satisfaction in seeing projects through? If so, we’re looking for you! This position needs just the right someone who delights in finishing touches and laughs in the face of to-do lists. Roll up your sleeves and dig in, because as a Product Coordinator for Bella Vita, you’ll be responsible for the final (and most important!), step in the online experience of our customers.
If all things marketing, business, or information systems light your fire, this could serve as the perfect launch pad to a position as a Web Sales Assistant down the road. Additionally, this role could provide a similar experience for those seeking an e-commerce internship, as it will be an ideal opportunity to obtain general education in e-commerce operations and inventory management. Interested? Here’s what you need to know:Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $250 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Keen attention to detail- We pride ourselves in providing the same superb experience to our web customers as our in-store customers.
- Passion for customer service- Leaving our customers smiling is top priority, and you are key to making that happen! A great attitude carries through over the phone and through emails.
- A consistent and reliable schedule- Can we count on you? The ideal work week would be 5 days per week, and 3-5 hours per day.
Details and Responsibilities
- Pulling web orders from store and warehouse, organizing orders for shipping, packaging and preparing shipping labels.
- Position is located at our warehouse offices at 7846 Trinity Rd. in Cordova.
- This position will require trips to and from the store on a daily basis to transfer products need for web or store sales.
- Will require some working knowledge of our store's products, operations and policies so training at store location on sales floor may be required.
Email email@example.com if interested.