Filled with bright, seasonal classics like sweet snowmen serving platters, holly-trimmed treat plates as well as charming nativity scenes in your favorite neutrals, it's the merriest way to get your holiday table ready.
Bring a touch of springtime splendor from the outdoors in, with this delicate lace bird ornament. Handcrafted by women fleeing domestic abuse in Chelsea, AL, 100% of the proceeds from Prodigal Pottery support a ministry initiative and the women who handmake each piece. A gift that truly gives back.
- 3W x 2H
- Shown in Seaspray and White
- Hand-pressed with lace to create intricate and unique patterns
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Due to handmade nature, each piece will vary
- Hand made in Chelsea, AL by women fleeing domestic abuse
- 100% of the proceeds from Prodigal Pottery sales supports our art therapy ministry and the homeless women who hand make these pieces