Emily Ozier (EMYO), a popular artist featured here at Bella Vita, lives a life as vibrant and colorful as her work.
Sales Leader at Bella Vita - NOW HIRING
“Hello, how may I help you?” should be words that roll from your tongue without even thinking about it. At Bella Vita, our sales associates are the face of our store and vital to our success. Frontline folks whose smiling faces make the difference between a sale and a fail. So if you smile in your sleep, love assisting others, ooohhh and aaaahhh over home décor, fine arts, candles, sweet smelling lotions—the beautiful accessories that make our customers’ lives more comfortable and happy—then you’re the person for this position.Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $500 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- 3+ years sales and retail experience
- Must want to be a part of a growing small business, not just another JOB
- Must have psychic ability to understand customers needs and offer appropriate products and/or solutions
- Must have enthusiasm, smile often, and play well with others
- Must have an outgoing personality and be able to strike up conversations with everyone that walks through the front door
- Must take your job seriously, come on time and be ready to work, everyday
- Must be able to work during our busy season of November and December
- Must hate excuses and show accountability for your actions
- Sales experience preferred, but not a requirement
Did you know?
- This is a base +INCENTIVES position. You sell more, we pay you more.
- We offer Medical, Dental and Vision benefits to key positions.
- We are family owned, established in the community for the past 16+ years.
- We care about leadership development and communication, and model our business after the Dave Ramsey Entreleadership Program.
Slackers or chronic job-hoppers need not apply!
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to email@example.com.