Emily Ozier (EMYO), a popular artist featured here at Bella Vita, lives a life as vibrant and colorful as her work.
Store Manager - Itty Bitty Bella
Have a savvy mind for business, a love for leading others and a passion for growing families? Itty Bitty Bella needs a store manager just like you! Our ideal candidate has a natural knack for details and knows what it takes to lead a team while keeping the focus on the customer. With your expertise, you'll help us achieve and exceed our goals, and you'll find a new work-family to love, too! If it sounds like a fit for you, check out our candidate qualifications:Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $250 Itty Bitty Bella gift card for anyone who refers a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Perferrably 3+ years management and retail experience
- Position will be part of our leadership team that meets and reports directly to ownership
- Manage schedules for all team members including vacation requests
- Track and ensure team members’ daily, weekly and monthly sales goals are met
- As first point of contact, assist all team members with day-to-day issues and questions
- Ensure customer service standards are maintained at all times
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Stand as subject matter expert on key areas: customer and transactional policies; human resource-related policies; store opening and closing procedures; forms, claims and special orders; point-of-sale procedures
- Enforce all polices as management sees fit
- Is this a salaried position? Yes
- Do you offer medical, dental and vision? Yes, we offer great benefits for full-time leadeship and key positions
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to firstname.lastname@example.org.