We have another new artist alert at Bella Vita & The Back Room! By Lacey creates unique pieces that are whimsical and will add personality to any room in your home.
Visual Display Manager
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,” and at Bella Vita, that eye belongs to our visual displays creator. We are seeking a full-time, as well as part-time, creative visionary to transform our 2,500-square-foot store into a tactile, visual wonderland. If you have design experience, either through hands-on practical application or through higher education, are self-motivated, love climbing ladders, and find yourself rearranging your living room on a monthly basis, then you might be the perfect candidate to bring our brand to life through lively point-of-purchase displays and window scenes. Key responsibilities include:Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $250 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Create eye-catching displays for a variety of products on a weekly basis
- Maintain displays by restocking throughout the day
- Organize space and arrange for new inventory upon arrival, which includes mapping wall space for new paintings and mounting
- Work with management to brainstorm seasonal window displays
- Allot two weekends per year for store makeovers, Christmas décor and other large events
- Assist customers with product selections and checkout during peak seasons or busy periods of the day
Did you know?
- We offer Medical, Dental and Vision benefits to key positions.
- We are family owned, established in the community for the past 16+ years.
- We care about leadership development and communication, and model our business after the Dave Ramsey Entreleadership Program.
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to email@example.com.