Curl up with a mug of hot cider, friends--it's time to talk fall! Create an atmosphere perfect for cozy evenings spent around the dinner table with our ultimate seasonal finds that will speak to your home and heart.
Web Sales Assistant
If the words, “Your order has been shipped,” make you happy, then you might just be the person we’re looking for. If you had a conversation with friends over coffee discussing the awesome, or perhaps awful, user-experience you had with a recent online store in search of those must-have gladiator sandals, then you may be the person we’re searching for. If you have more than two working wish lists, and a half a dozen full shopping carts waiting for the day you can hit express checkout, then you may be right for us. Techie or not, we’re looking for someone who’s interested in learning the ins and outs of our fast growing online business at shopbellavita. Perfect for business, marketing, information systems or web design majors, or anyone interested in all-things-web, this position provides practical, hands-on ecommerce experience, and come with the following key responsibilities:Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $250 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Review website for bugs, typos, bad pictures or anything that looks questionable, or just plain ugly
- Measure and weigh products for accurate shipping quotes
- Upload new products to the website on a daily basis
- Be available one night per week for photo shoots
- Analyze web analytics, provide reports as needed
- Take initiative to make improvements to site structure/design to increase sales
- Constantly analyze and review site for search engine optimization(SEO) improvements
- Package web orders for shipping and preparing air bills
- Provide awesome customer service over on the phone and through emails
To apply, drop off resume in-person at the store during normal business hours. If you have further questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org