Mixed in Nashville, these bottled concoctions can transform anyone into a mixologist. All you have to do is mix with ice and your favorite liquor and boom, you can have happy hour any time!
- Made with Agave Nectar, Fresh Lime Juice, Orange Oil, and Water
- Pairs well with Tequila, Mezcal, or Soda Water
Ellis Old Fashioned
- Made with Whole Vanilla Bean, Pure Orange Oil, Aromatic Bitters, Water, Pure Cane Sugar, and Cinnamon
- Pairs well with Bourbon, Whiskey, or Tequila
- Made with Fresh Lime Juice, Cucumber, Mint, Water, and Pure Cane Sugar
- Pairs well with Tequila, Gin, Vodka, Rum, or Soda Water
- Made with Fresh Ginger Root, Fresh Lime Juice, Aromatic Bitters, Pure Cane Sugar, and Water
- Pairs well with Vodka, Whiskey, Tequila, Mezcal, Rum, Gin, or Soda Water
- Made with Unfiltered Apple Juice, Lemon Juice, Cinnamon, Clove, Cardamom, Orange Peel, Rosemary, Cayanne Pepper, Bay Leaf, Raw Unfiltered Honey, and Allspice
- Pairs well with Scotch, Whiskey, or Rum
withco, with, co, cocktails, bar, alcohol, margarita, old fashioned, sweater, weather, mixing
- Dimensions: 16 oz, yields 10 cocktails
- Materials: Fresh, flavorful ingredients
- Features: Mixed and bottled in Nashville, TN
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.