Match’s beverage collection includes all that’s necessary for making, serving, and enjoying your drink of choice, including this beautiful yet functional Cocktail Shaker. Handmade in Italy by skilled artisans, Match offers the broadest collection of Italian pewter meant to stand the test of time both functionally and aesthetically. Many of Match's designs are cast using a mold created from original antique pieces, which creates a timeless design that can seamlessly blend in with both traditional and modern styles. Many pieces feature stamped details that indicate its authenticity, from the workshop where it was made to the tin content of the pewter alloy. Shop the Match Pewter Collection.
metal, tin, alcohol, bartend, bartending, drinking, stir, mix, mixing, cocktails, drinks
- Dimensions: 4 Diam x 8.3H, 20 oz
- Materials: Pewter Alloy
- Features: Lead free and FDA approved. Sold individually. Handmade in Italy by skilled artisans. Stamped with details confirming its origin and tin content.
- Care: We recommend washing by hand or in the dishwasher on the lowest temperature for washing and drying, and letting it cool before removing. Please do not pre-soak. If you have hard water (water with a high mineral content), do not use the dishwasher, as elements in the water could cause tarnishing or pitting of your pewter. Pewter is a soft metal, so it is not microwave or oven safe.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.