A Birmingham, Alabama artist, Vicki Denaburg focuses on large abstracts and contemporary landscapes. She experiments with different mediums and layered effects to create pieces that elevate her work to a new level.
Not your style? Much of our original artwork is purchased quickly by customers and designers on our mailing list as soon as it arrives. Be the first to know when artwork arrives by signing up for our art mailing list.
Want to see this beautiful artwork in your home? Through our exclusive On Approval program, locals have the opportunity to take artwork to your home for 24 hours with a credit card on file. Ask an associate for more details or contact us at 901-341-0360.
Looking for a piece that is unique to your style? Let's work together to create the perfect, custom commission for your space. Contact us today!
vicky, artist, art, artwork, canvas, muted, landscape, abstract, blue, lake, water, wood, wooden, frame
- Dimensions: 30H x 40W x 1.5D
- Materials: Canvas gallery wrap with wood frame
- Features: Frame can be removed. $200 adjustment credit to sales price.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / made to order merchandise (see Personalized section below for specific items)
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
Store credit is valid for one year (12 months) from the issuance date.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.