Join us Saturday, March 2nd as we open our new store in Germantown at Thornwood! With over 30 new lines to explore, 3 times the square footage as our original location, a dedicated Bridal Registry Room, plus a brand new logo & look, this is one party you don't want to miss.
If the words, “Your order has been shipped,” make you happy, then you might just be the person we’re looking for. If you had a conversation with friends over coffee discussing the awesome, or perhaps awful, user experience you had with a recent online store in search of those must-have gladiator sandals, then you may be the person we’re searching for. If you have more than two working wish lists and a half dozen full shopping carts waiting for the day you can hit express checkout, then you may be right for us. Techie or not, we’re looking for someone who’s interested in learning the ins and outs of our fast-growing online business at shopbellavita. Perfect for business, marketing, information systems or web design majors, or anyone interested in all-things-web, this position provides practical, hands-on ecommerce experience.Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $250 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Ensure that products on site have proper descriptions such as care instructions, materials, dimensions, weights, etc.
- Assist potential customers via online chat, phone or email
- Upload new products to the website on a daily basis; remove discontinued lines and categories
- Ensure that products are syncing correctly between store and web systems
- Review website for bugs, typos, bad pictures or anything that looks questionable or just plain ugly
- Work with photographer and Marketing Coordinator to get products photographed in timely manner
- Analyze web analytics, provide reports as needed
- Take initiative to suggest improvements to site structure/design to increase sales
- Constantly analyze and review site from a customers perspective for usability improvements
- Assist product coordinator with packaging web orders for shipping and preparing air bills
- Provide awesome customer service over the phone and through emails when dealing with returns and exchanges
- Being "tech-y" is not a requirement, but must have a general interest in everything eCommerce, with a desire to learn more about online marketing, search engine optimization, usability and online systems in general.
- Must have interest in the products we sell
- 1-2 years experience working with websites or digital marketing preferred
- Must be detailed in communicating written and verbally with customers
- Proficiency with a variety of software tools
Did you know?
- We offer medical, dental and vision benefits to key positions.
- We are family-owned; established in the community more than 16 years ago.
- We care about leadership development and communication and model our business after the Dave Ramsey Entreleadership Program.
- Our interview process is more involved and thorough than you might expect. But don’t be scared. This process helps us make sure we find you the best seat on the bus.
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to firstname.lastname@example.org.