Accessories: the true meaning of “the little things in life make you happy.” From stylish hats, scarves and belts to handcrafted jewelry and luxurious lotions and candles—life’s little treasures are a beautiful thing.
Intimate dinner for two or holiday dinner for 20, set a special space for friends and family with our full lines of dinnerware—Fortunata, Casafina, Good Earth, French Bull— stemware, barware, pitchers, and more.
Simply heavenly, two words that should describe everyone’s bed and bath. Drape your intimate spaces with Pine Cone Hill bedding and soft throws and pillows. Then bathe yourself in comfort, lean back, relax—repeat.
Allow us to introduce ourselves—we’re Bella Vita! We’re a brand built around creating the beautiful life, and after 16 years, we know one thing for sure: It all begins with our team.
We’ll invest in our staff like family, because we know that the only way to keep growing is to help you grow too. If you’re looking for a rewarding career that feels like home, let us break down the details you want to know.
Top 5 Reasons to Work with Us
1. Early Bird Optional- Not a morning person? Good thing we don't get to work at 8 am, then. That's right, relish in your extra hour of sleep and start the day with us at 9:30 am.
2. Room to Grow- We love to see you succeed! When motivation and hard work meet, there’s always an opportunity for upward advancement with us.
3. Beautiful Benefits- We’ll take care of you! Quality medical benefits are available for key positions.
4. Be Yourself- Personality is everything, and we want to see yours shine. Ditch the uniform and dress like yourself, build relationships with customers, and live life outside the cube!
5. Family Owned- Finally, a business you can relate to! We always work hard, but we keep our perspective is in the right place.
Our Promise to You
1. We’ll Listen- Have a great idea, a concern or any other thought to share? We want to hear it! With an open-door policy and weekly meetings, we’ll always make you feel heard.
2. We’ll Communicate- We’ll never leave you feeling confused. Every position has a job description(we call it "Key Results Areas", or KRA), and we’ll always be clear about our expectations.
3. We’ll Be There- We don’t leave the work all in your hands. You’ll find owners and the management team working towards our goals right alongside you.
4. We’ll Be Intentional- We are passionate about every aspect of our business. From our diverse culture, finding the perfect fit for every position, to growing professionally by attending seminars (we love the Dave Ramsey EntreLeadership program) we are committed to caring about it all.
5. We’ll Celebrate- If we see your success, we’re going to let you know it! From parties to presents, or even a surprise donut run in the middle of the week, we promise to acknowledge work well done.