Return Policy for In-Store Purchases
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within these restrictions:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original sales receipt and packaging.
- Must have any tags still intact.
Now for a list of items that DO NOT QUALIFY for returns—yep, there are a few:
- Damaged merchandise cannot be exchanged.
- All special orders/personalized merchandise
- Sale items, or items whose price ends in $0.99
- Select Pine Cone Hill merchandise
- Select Dash and Albert rugs
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork
- Items purchased via shopbellavita.com (These must be shipped to warehouse—see Online Return Policy)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: store credit is valid for one year (12 months) from the issuance date.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.
Packaging and DeliveryWe strive to package all merchandise to the highest standards to ensure a safe delivery. If the merchandise you have ordered is delivered in damaged condition, you must keep any and all packaging (including boxes, peanuts, paper etc.) and contact Bella Vita in order to file a claim. If the original packaging is not saved along with the damaged merchandise, the claim cannot be processed and any replacement expense is the responsibility of the customer.
At Bella Vita, we make a great effort to ensure the accuracy of our prices, but know that errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct our errors and appreciate your understanding and patience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please note that not all promotions or pricing are available both in-store and online.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Bella Vita will not price match in-store prices with online prices or vice versa.
So if you’ve made it to the bottom of this page, congratulations and thank you for your interest, understanding and patience with our policies. As a small business owner, customer service is very important to us and we aim to please; but, we do have to have some rules. It’s just smart business practice and allows us to continue to bring you unique and beautiful gifts and interiors.