Interior Designer - The Back Room (Now Hiring)
Do you have an eye for creating spaces, curating looks, or dreaming up designs? Do your friends ask you to help them redecorate? If you have design experience, either through hands-on practical application or through higher education, you may be just who we need! We are in search of a in-house Interior Designerto join our growing team. You will work to develop and maintain relationships with customers as you design their dream spaces, all the while surrounding yourself with gorgeous furniture, lighting, and home accents. Sound like a great fit? Read on.
Qualifications and Duties Include:
- Must love rugs, fabric swatches, bedding, finishes and all things related to making a house a beautiful home for our customers.
- Creatively select custom furniture and a desire to search for the right piece for every project.
- Become an expert on all product.
- Work to develop and maintain relationships with customers and vendors.
- Ensure that every customer is treated with our highest level of customer service.
- Must be motivated by sales incentives.
- 3+ years experience in a creative, interior design role.
- Must want to be a part of a growing small business, not just another JOB
Did you know?
- We offer medical, dental and vision benefits to key positions.
- We are family-owned; established in the community more than 17 years ago.
- We care about leadership development and communication and model our business after the Dave Ramsey Entreleadership Program.
- Our interview process is more involved and thorough than you might expect. But don’t be scared. This process helps us make sure we find you the best seat on the bus.
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to firstname.lastname@example.org.