Inventory Coordinator (Now Hiring)
Do spreadsheets and databases get you excited? Are you the most detailed person you know? We’re looking for an Inventory Coordinator to help manage our many beautiful product lines and keep our incoming inventory steady and organized! Perfect for business, merchandising, or information systems majors, we’re searching for someone who’s excited to learn the ins and outs of running a small business.
- Incredible attention to detail and a love for organization
- Self-motivated and willing to tackle problems
- Must love working with small, growing businesses with dedicated owners
Typical Duties Include
- Place stock orders for new and existing products
- Place, track, and maintain special order system
- Assist with incoming shipments
- Help maintain relationships with vendors
- Maintain a high level of organization within the receiving department
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to email@example.com.