This year, there's more than one way to put a pumpkin on the table-- and trust us, Etta B Pottery has the cutest!
Cooking is a skill requiring practice and technique from the grocery store to the table. The Southern Pantry Cookbook is the handbook for not only cooking great, but prepping your pantry so you can cook great on a whim.
- Cookbook is 9" long by 7 1/2" wide by 1 1/2" thick
- Contains 288 pages and 105 recipes
- Written in Memphis, TN by Jennifer Chandler
- Hard cover book
- Book includes recipes, techniques, and Southern-style meal suggestions
- Some recipes found in this book include: Louisiana Meat Pies, Broccoli Casserole, Jambalaya Pasta, Buttermilk-herb Biscuits, Cajan Chicken Alfredo, Country Fried Steak, Honey-Glazed Carrots, Fried Okra Poppers, and Southern Chicken Salad