October's arrival means that fall is finally in the air! The weather is cooling down but our hearts are feeling warm. This year, we're bringing you two tablescapes to fall in love with.
Cooking is a skill requiring practice and technique from the grocery store to the table. The Southern Pantry Cookbook is the handbook for not only cooking great, but prepping your pantry so you can cook great on a whim.
- Cookbook is 9" long by 7 1/2" wide by 1 1/2" thick
- Contains 288 pages and 105 recipes
- Written in Memphis, TN by Jennifer Chandler
- Hard cover book
- Book includes recipes, techniques, and Southern-style meal suggestions
- Some recipes found in this book include: Louisiana Meat Pies, Broccoli Casserole, Jambalaya Pasta, Buttermilk-herb Biscuits, Cajan Chicken Alfredo, Country Fried Steak, Honey-Glazed Carrots, Fried Okra Poppers, and Southern Chicken Salad