October's arrival means that fall is finally in the air! The weather is cooling down but our hearts are feeling warm. This year, we're bringing you two tablescapes to fall in love with.
Full Time Position (Part-time help may be considered)
Perfect for someone in-school or newly graduated looking to get their feet wet! This position will report directly to the Marketing Manager and is responsible for assisting with our marketing efforts across all 3 of our business locations, primarily focused on social media.
Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $500 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Must be fluent with popular social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented to help maintain deadlines and marketing calendar for 3 different locations
Typical duties include:
- Working with staff to post and mainain social media accounts for all 3 of our locations
- Finding creative ways to aquire new customers and vendors/products via social media channels
- Work with Marketing Manager and ownership to brainstorm events and marketing ideas for future campaigns and events
- Execute details needed for our events and promotions(getting price estimates, picking up items and products specific to events, setting up marketing calendar, etc)
- Must be available to help with all in-store events and assist with marketing-related errands or business trips
Did you know?
- We are family owned, established in the community for the past 16+ years.
- We care about leadership development and communication, and model our business after the Dave Ramsey Entreleadership Program.
Are you Ready to Make a Difference?
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to email@example.com.