Get ready to get your vote on, BV tribe! We've been nominated for Best Gift Boutique for the 2018 Memphis Most contest, and it's all thanks to you.
Are you the go-to person in your friend group for brainstorming and putting together creative parties or get togethers? Does your family always look to you to nail down the specific details of your summer vacation? Do you thrive on creating a to-do list or schedule and then seeing it through? If you are thinking this is all sounding oddly familiar... then keep reading!
Bella Vita is looking for a highly-detail-oriented, Marketing Assistant, who loves getting the creative juices flowing and enjoys consistently wearing both an organizer and brainstormer hat. This position will report directly to the owner. We appreciate clever, new ideas, concise communication, and thorough planning and organization. If you do too... this position is for you!
Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $500 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Must 3+ years related experience in marketing related field or previous position(s)
- Must have a sincere interest in our business(gifts, interiors & decor)
- Must show ability to come up with creative ideas for marketing a business
- Must be a detail-oriented person who gets a thrill out of planning for every detail and meeting or exceeding deadlines
Typical duties include:
- Maintaining a 6 month calendar of in-store and online events, blog posts, advertisements, emails, etc.
- Work with ownership to brainstorm events and marketing ideas for future campaigns and events
- Communicate upcoming events/sales/promotions to other members of the team
- Following up on every event to document costs and revenues and report profitability to ownership
- Meet with creative contractors (ad agency, web agency, copywriter and print companies) weekly to ensure they have our requirements, meet deadlines, and are keeping within budget
- Ensure that all events/sales/promotions are being advertised properly across all channels(blog, email, website, print, social media,etc.)
- Prepare and schedule all emails to customers
- Must be available to help with all in-store events and assist with marketing-related errands or business trips
Did you know?
- We offer Medical, Dental and Vision benefits to key positions.
- We are family owned, established in the community for the past 16+ years.
- We care about leadership development and communication, and model our business after the Dave Ramsey Entreleadership Program.
Are you Ready to Make a Difference?
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to email@example.com.