This position reports directly to owners! We need a right-hand person to help us keep track of all of the day-to-day administrative work across all areas of the business.Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $500 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Assist ownership with administrative duties to allow them to focus on more strategic tasks and focus on growing the business
- Assist with, and ensure that all daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed by the sales team.
- Manage flow of inventory from suppliers, to our warehouse and ultimately to our store
- Manage high value special orders for customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Oversee claims process
- Create and maintain schedules, approve time adjustments, etc
- Document all policies and procedures, communicate them
- Help interview, onboard and train new hires on sales systems and other processes
- Help ownership follow up with team members on assigned tasks, projects and deadlines
- Assist with sales floor when needed
Did you know?
- We offer medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits to full time employees in key positions.
- We are family-owned; established in the community more than 17 years ago.
- We care about leadership development and communication and model our business after the Dave Ramsey Entreleadership Program.
- Our interview process is more involved and thorough than you might expect. But don’t be scared. This process helps us make sure we find you the best seat on the bus.
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to firstname.lastname@example.org.