Are the words "Add to Cart" music to your ears?
If all things marketing, web, business, or information systems light your fire, this could be the position for you! In this position, your focus is on bridging the gap between store and warehouse web fulfillment team, and ensuring team is providing customers with high-touch “White Glove” customer service that rivals any other online shopping experience.
Typical Duties Include:
- Pull all web orders from the previous night, then prioritize and package orders ready to ship daily
- Transfer orders to warehouse each morning for shipping
- Manage all local deliveries - Prepare routes using software and deliver bridal and local delivery orders 2-3 afternoons per week
- Manage hold shelf of incomplete orders
- Maintain and order fulfillment supplies
- Maintain shipping and labeling software
- Analyze shipping costs for ownership and provide ideas for cost reductions
- Handle all shipping claims and ensure that claims are paid by shipping carriers
- Be the first point of contact for all shipping and freight quotes for store team
- Maintain a certain fulfillment error rate and explore/present ideas for improvement
- Innovate - come up with new and better ways of doing things