eCommerce Intern - eCommerce
If all things marketing, business, or information systems light your fire, this could serve as the perfect launch pad to a position as an eCommerce Coordinator down the road. Additionally, this role could provide a similar experience for those seeking an e-commerce internship, as it will be an ideal opportunity to obtain general education in e-commerce operations and inventory management. Interested? Here’s what you need to know:Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $250 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Keen attention to detail- We pride ourselves in providing the same superb experience to our web customers as our in-store customers.
- Passion for customer service- Leaving our customers smiling is top priority, and you are key to making that happen! A great attitude carries through over the phone and through emails.
Details and Responsibilities
- Part-Time. More hours during holiday season.
- Pulling web orders from store and warehouse, organizing orders for shipping, packaging and preparing shipping labels using Shipstation software.
- Maintain supply of packing materials for web orders.
- Manage open orders and ensure backorders are arriving in timely manner to meet customer expectations
- Position is located at our warehouse offices at 7846 Trinity Rd. in Cordova.
- This position will require trips to and from the store on a daily basis to transfer products need for web or store sales.
- Will require some working knowledge of our store's products, operations and policies so training at store location on sales floor may be required.
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to email@example.com.