Humboldt Throw Blanket
or 4 installments of $60.25 by Learn more
Experience the perfect blend of comfort and luxury with the Humboldt Throw Blanket. This blanket is made with a soft hand loomed, heavy linen and cotton blend on one side and a fleece sherpa on the other. Enjoy the perfect combination of plush and support — perfect for any bedroom décor.
Classic colors and sophisticated patterns from Pom Pom at Home bedding will invite you to embrace the beautiful simplicity of linen. Adding a dose of luxury to your sleep, this high-quality bedding embodies a lived-in elegance and will transform your bedroom into a sanctuary.
- Dimensions: 50" x 70"
- Materials: Front: 60% Cotton, 30% Linen, 10% Viscose; Back: 100% Poly
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cycle
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.