Give your home an effortless makeover with this beautiful La Palma Jute and Cotton Rug from Dash and Albert, an all-natural, aesthetically pleasing, and durable approach to floor décor. Cotton yarns make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven, basic-loom-weave rugs. Stripes and pattern run the length or width of the rug. Dash and Albert has an immense variety of rug options: sizes a-plenty and colors galore. With high quality and stunning designs, your new Dash and Albert rug will tie your space together for a look you'll love for years to come. Shop all Dash and Albert Rugs.
Want to see this beautiful rug in your home?
Through our exclusive On Approval program, locals have the opportunity to take any in-stock rugs or rug swatches home for 24 hours. Not local? No problem! Contact us today about shipping through our On Approval program.
Don't Forget Your Rug Pad
To ensure safety and prevent slipping, we recommend you use a Rug Pad with all rugs, regardless of the type of flooring they are used on. Shop all Rug Pads.
diamond, grid, kilim, tan, natural, neutral, geometric, print, printed, pattern
- Materials: 48% Natural Plant Material/40% Cotton/12% Polyester
- Features: Durable construction; soft underfoot; lightweight. Perfect for high- and low-traffic spaces; well-used family areas like hallways, bedrooms, and stairs. Due to the handmade quality, they may vary slightly in size and/or color.
- Care: Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition. When vacuuming, always use the standard floorhead; never use the rotating brush. Dry spots can be removed by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot. Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent. We recommend not placing these rugs in direct sunlight to prevent fading. Professional cleaning is recommended when needed. For indoor and enclosed porch use only.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.