A wallet deserves to be just as fabulous as the purse that carries it, and the Lauren Wallet packs incredible style in a petite package. As Hobo's best-selling wallet, the Lauren doubles as a clutch and is made to last. Crafted with luxurious full-grain leathers, your wallet will only get more beautiful over time with use and wear.
hobo, leather, spring, summer, ss, 22, ss22, handbag, bags, purse, clutch, wallet, gray, brown, tan, gold, champagne, glitter, pastel, dark, blue, Black, Truffle, Driftwood, Atlantis Blue, Pearled Silver Metallic, Whiskey, Blue Topaz, cashew, cactus, green, velvet pebbled, vintage
- Dimensions: 8.5" W x 4.5" H x 1" D
- Materials: Vintage Hide- Full-Grain Cowhide, Chrome Tanned with a Wax Finish, with Brushed Nickel Hardware
Velvet Pebbled Hide- Full-Grain Cowhide, Chrome Tanned with a Natural Finish, with Old English Brass Hardware
Buffed Hide- Full-Grain Cowhide, Aniline-dyed Nubuck, with Brushed Antique Brass Hardware
Metallic Hide- Full-Grain Cowhide, Metallic Finish, with Brushed Antique Brass Hardware
- Features: Hidden Magnet Closure; Front Frame Compartment: Zip pocket; Back Frame Compartment: Bill slot, slip pocket & 6 credit card slots; Interior: Zip pocket, ID holder & 3 credit card slots; Fits your smartphone; Velvet Pebbled Hide Lauren Wallet has an additional exterior pocket with hidden magnet closure
- Care: We love the leathers from Hobo because they break in and look beautiful with age. Because leather is a natural material, there will be subtle variations in each item and the leather will wear over time. All leather products require periodic care. We recommend you use a high quality, alcohol-free leather cleaner or conditioner to maintain the leather on your Hobo handbag or wallet, or take your item to a leather specialist or cobbler in your area.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.