This year, there's more than one way to put a pumpkin on the table-- and trust us, Etta B Pottery has the cutest!
Sales Leader at Bella Vita - NOW HIRING
“Hello, how may I help you?” should be words that roll from your tongue without even thinking about it. At Bella Vita, our sales associates are the face of our store and vital to our success. Frontline folks whose smiling faces make the difference between a sale and a fail. So if you smile in your sleep, love assisting others, ooohhh and aaaahhh over home décor, fine arts, candles, sweet smelling lotions—the beautiful accessories that make our customers’ lives more comfortable and happy—then you’re the person for this position.Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $500 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Maintain a "customers first" attitude and work to build customer relationships, go above and beyond for customers at all times
- Strive to meet sales goals daily
- Build and maintain expert-level knowledge of all products
- As a Sales Leader, must be out-going, hard-driving and determined person of action while on sales floor.
- Lead by example
- Work closely with management and ownership to establish and maintain merchandising and buying strategies
- 3+ years sales and retail experience preferred, but not required to apply
- Must want to be a part of a growing small business, not just another JOB
- Ability to understand and anticipate customers needs and offer appropriate products and/or solutions
- Must have enthusiasm, smile often, and play well with others
- Must have an outgoing personality and be able to strike up conversations with everyone that walks through the front door
- Must take your job seriously, come on time and be ready to work, everyday
- Must be able to work during our busy season of November and December
- Must hate excuses and show accountability for your actions
Did you know?
- We offer Medical, Dental and Vision benefits to key positions.
- We are family owned, established in the community for the past 16+ years.
- We care about leadership development and communication, and model our business after the Dave Ramsey Entreleadership Program.
- Our interview process is more involved and thorough than you think it will be. But don’t be scared. This process helps us make sure we find you the best seat on the bus.
Slackers or chronic job-hoppers need not apply!
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to firstname.lastname@example.org.