This year, there's more than one way to put a pumpkin on the table-- and trust us, Etta B Pottery has the cutest!
Sales Leader - The Back Room by Bella Vita (Now Hiring)
Do you enjoy surrounding yourself with beautiful furniture and one-of-a-kind décor? The Sales Leader will help to maintain our sales floor space and warehouse as well as our furniture, decor and lighting showroom at The Back Room. Join our locally-owned, growing small business and work with a tight-knit group of friends! There is a $500 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Work to develop and maintain relationships with customers, designers and vendors
- Ensure that every customer is treated with our highest level of customer service
- Facilitate opening/closing procedures, place stock and special orders
- Dealing with claims, special orders for customers, deliveries and inbound shipments
- Ensure daily sales goals are communicated and met
- Research alternate options for customers who do not find what they need ons ales floor
- Help visual displays on sales floor, move new product to sales floor
- Price and tag new inventory for sales floor, enter measurements, material and care instructions into inventory system
- Ensure that all incoming shipments are processed quickly and efficiently
- A desire to learn and work in the field of interior design and to work closely with customers to help them fill their homes and walls with our decor products
- Must love rugs, fabric swatches, bedding, finishes and all things related to making a house a beautiful home for our customers
- Must be motivated by sales incentives
- 3+ years sales and retail experience preferred but not required to apply
- Must have an outgoing personality and be able to strike up conversations with everyone who walks through the front door
- Must want to be a part of a growing small business, not just another JOB
Did you know?
- We offer medical, dental and vision benefits to key positions.
- We are family-owned; established in the community more than 16 years ago.
- We care about leadership development and communication and model our business after the Dave Ramsey Entreleadership Program.
- Our interview process is more involved and thorough than you might expect. But don’t be scared. This process helps us make sure we find you the best seat on the bus.
Slackers or chronic job-hoppers need not apply!
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to firstname.lastname@example.org.