October's arrival means that fall is finally in the air! The weather is cooling down but our hearts are feeling warm. This year, we're bringing you two tablescapes to fall in love with.
People may say, “It takes a village.” But, we all know it takes an organized leader inside the village to keep order. At Bella Vita, that leader is our store manager—the key to keeping the wheels on the track and the team together. We are seeking a well-organized, natural-born leader who thrives on details, yet capable of focusing on the big picture when required. If you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail sales and experience in point-of-sale software, this might be the position for you. Key responsibilities include:Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $500 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who refers a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Perferrably 3+ years management and retail experience
- Position will be part of our leadership team that meets and reports directly to ownership
- Manage schedules for all team members including vacation requests
- Track and ensure team members’ daily, weekly and monthly sales goals are met
- As first point of contact, assist all team members with day-to-day issues and questions
- Ensure customer service standards are maintained at all times
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Stand as subject matter expert on key areas: customer and transactional policies; human resource-related policies; store opening and closing procedures; forms, claims and special orders; point-of-sale procedures
- Enforce all polices as management sees fit
- Is this a salaried position? Yes
- Do you offer medical, dental and vision? Yes, we offer great benefits for full-time leadeship and key positions
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to firstname.lastname@example.org.