Join us Saturday, March 2nd as we open our new store in Germantown at Thornwood! With over 30 new lines to explore, 3 times the square footage as our original location, a dedicated Bridal Registry Room, plus a brand new logo & look, this is one party you don't want to miss.
“Hello, how may I help you?” should be words that roll from your tongue without even thinking about it. At Bella Vita, our sales associates are the face of our store and vital to our success. Frontline folks whose smiling faces make the difference between a sale and a fail. So if you smile in your sleep, love assisting others, ooohhh and aaaahhh over home décor, fine arts, candles, sweet smelling lotions—the beautiful accessories that make our customers’ lives more comfortable and happy—then you’re the person for this position.Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $500 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Must want to be a part of a growing small business, not just another JOB
- Must have psychic ability to understand customers needs and offer appropriate products and/or solutions
- Must have enthusiasm, smile often, and play well with others
- Must have an outgoing personality and be able to strike up conversations with everyone that walks through the front door
- Must take your job seriously, come on time and be ready to work, everyday
- Must be able to work during our busy season of November and December
- Must hate excuses and show accountability for your actions
- Sales experience preferred, but not a requirement
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to firstname.lastname@example.org.