This year, there's more than one way to put a pumpkin on the table-- and trust us, Etta B Pottery has the cutest!
Visual Display Manager
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,” and at Bella Vita, that eye belongs to our visual displays creator. We are seeking a full-time, as well as part-time, creative visionary to transform our 2,500-square-foot store into a tactile, visual wonderland. If you have design experience, either through hands-on practical application or through higher education, are self-motivated, love climbing ladders, and find yourself rearranging your living room on a monthly basis, then you might be the perfect candidate to bring our brand to life through lively point-of-purchase displays and window scenes. Key responsibilities include:Know someone who would be a good fit? There is a $250 Bella Vita gift card for anyone who finds a candidate who passes their 90-day review!
- Create eye-catching displays for a variety of products on a weekly basis
- Maintain displays by restocking throughout the day
- Organize space and arrange for new inventory upon arrival, which includes mapping wall space for new paintings and mounting
- Work with management to brainstorm seasonal window displays
- Allot two weekends per year for store makeovers, Christmas décor and other large events
- Assist customers with product selections and checkout during peak seasons or busy periods of the day
Did you know?
- We offer Medical, Dental and Vision benefits to key positions.
- We are family owned, established in the community for the past 16+ years.
- We care about leadership development and communication, and model our business after the Dave Ramsey Entreleadership Program.
For more information, or to apply, email resume and other details to email@example.com.