5 Piece Signature Cast Iron Set
or 4 installments of $143.75 by Learn more
The Signature Enameled Cast Iron 5-Piece Cookware Set features Le Creuset's best selling enameled cast iron pots and pans, including the iconic Dutch oven and highly-rated signature skillet. Whether just starting to build your Le Creuset collection or adding to an existing collection, this set is the perfect place to start! It also makes an exceptional gift for weddings, showers, housewarming, and for the person who loves to cook and entertain.
Individually crafted by French artisans from the finest quality materials since 1925, Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware is beloved for its perfected design and exceptional heat retention that produces superior results from stove to oven to table. Designed for generations of durability, the easy-to-clean porcelain enamel requires no seasoning, minimizes sticking, and is dishwasher-safe.
5 1/2 qt. Round Dutch Oven
1 3/4 qt. Signature Saucepan
9" Signature Skillet
- Dimensions: 1 3/4 Qt Signature Saucepan: 13.5" L with handles x 6 1/4" W x 5 3/4" H with lid, 6 1/4" Diam
9" Signature Skillet: 15 3/4" L x 1 3/4" H x 9" Diam
5 1/2 Qt Round Dutch Oven: 13 3/4" W x 10 1/4" D x 7" H
- Materials: Enameled Cast Iron, Stainless steel lid knob
- Features: Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention. Ready to use, requires no seasoning. Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking. Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market. See individual product pages for more details on each piece.
- Care: Always cool a hot pan for a few minutes before washing. If there are food residues, fill the pan with warm water and let soak for 15-20 minutes before washing. A brush can be useful for removing small food deposits, or for cleaning between the ribs on grills. Do not use scourers or abrasive cleaners on the cooking surface. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residues. To avoid damaging the enamel, do not use metallic pads or harsh abrasive cleaning agents. All pans with integral cast iron, phenolic handles or stainless steel knobs can be washed in the dishwasher. However, constant dishwashing may lead to some dulling of the enamel finish. This is not harmful and will not impair performance. When using the dishwasher always allow the cycle to finish before opening the door. This will ensure the pans are dried thoroughly.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.