The Signature Stainless Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set is crafted by European artisans with a refined performance-driven design to master any culinary challenge and includes some of Le Creuset's best-selling pots and pans. Radiant and durable, the triple-layer construction features a full base-to-rim aluminum core for superior heat distribution, while the lightweight titanium-infused stainless steel exterior resists scorching and corrosion. Innovative details such as interior capacity markings, an iconic three-ring lid with built-in steam vents, and a dripless pouring rim save valuable prep time and make cleanup a breeze.
Set includes: 10" fry pan, 2 qt. saucepan, 3 qt. sauté pan and 7 qt. stockpot.
Great For: Seared Scallops, Pasta, Sauteed Asparagus, Pork Chops, Soup
- Materials: Triple layer stainless steel
- Features: Triple layer construction with a full aluminum core from base to rim for superior heat distribution. Mirror-polish stainless steel exterior contains lightweight titanium to effectively prevent scorching, discoloration and corrosion at higher temperatures. Iconic three-ring lid with stainless easy-grip knob has stabilizers for a tight fit, and a built-in steam vent to prevent overflow. Fully sealed dripless precision pour rim keeps spills to a minimum. Ergonomic stay-cool handles and helper handles allow for quick, comfortable movement on the stovetop. Laser-etched interior capacity markings speed up prep and cooking. Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F. Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils.
- Care: Suitable for all stovetops, including induction. Oven-safe up to 500°F. Always cool a hot pan completely before washing. Remember to dry it thoroughly before storing. Never plunge a hot pan into cold water. While the Le Creuset Stainless Steel is designed to be durable, thermal shock can still occur and may result in a warped base. If there are food residues, fill the pan with warm water and let soak 10 -15 minutes, or until the residues release easily. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residue. Do not use metallic pads or harsh cleaning agents, as these will damage the surface.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.