Inspired by the joy of elevating the every day, Illume has reimagined its best-selling fragrances with new swoon-worthy vessels. Fill your home with the soothing aromas of the Baltic Glass Candle and easily add ambiance to your space. With a salt-kissed finish, the baltic glass is organic and soft in nature, providing a rich glow when lit.
Citrus Crush: Grounded in balsamic sandalwood, with a heart of muddled summer fruit, and kissed with sun-ripened mandarin.
Coconut Milk Mango: Grounded in milky coconut, with a hearty of freshly sliced mango, and kissed with Tahitian vanilla
Fresh Sea Salt: Grounded in salty sea spray, with a heart of poetic jasmine, and kissed with a gentle breeze.
Hidden Lake: Grounded in lush green leaves, with a heart of freshly fallen rain, and kissed with a sparkle of lemon
Hinoki Sage: Grounded in soothing cypress, with a heart of gathered garden herbs, and kissed with salted citrus
Isla Lily: Grounded in earthy amber glow, with a heart of a summery sea, and kissed with lily dew.
Paloma Petal: Grounded in comforting sandalwood, with a heart of blooming magnolias, and kissed with pink grapefruit spritz
Terra Tabac: Grounded in sheer cashmere musk with a heart of bright tobacco leaf and kissed with Sunny Sweet Orange
illume, stoneware, glass, textured, natural, blue, green, pink, orange, beautiful, beautifully done, colored, wax, plant, shiny, glass
- Dimensions: 4" H x 3.8" Diam, 13 oz
- Materials: Plant-based wax, Glass container
- Features: 60 hours of burn time. Vegan, cruelty-free
- Care: Trim wick to 0.25" before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.