Whether you’re headed on a weekend getaway or off to college, Jon Hart bags are the perfect travel companion. Handcrafted and customizable, they’re the perfect personalized gift that will last a lifetime. Adventure awaits! Regular Monogram
: Three initials with the same height. Traditional Monogram
: Three initials with a larger initial in the middle. Most commonly, the initial of the last name would go in the middle, with first name on the left and middle name on the right.
When you order a stamped monogrammed Jon Hart item, we will place a special order with Jon Hart, who will then custom stamp your bag on site. If your item is being special ordered and is not Blank, it is not eligible for cancellation or return, due to the custom nature of the product. If you wish to have your Jon Hart item re-stamped, we can send your bag for Jon Hart to re-stamp for a fee. Please contact us to learn more.
john, heart, initial, monogram, luggage, leather, canvas
- Dimensions: 12.5H x 19W x 9.5D
- Materials: Vinyl Coated Canvas with Natural Leather trim
- Features: Fully zippered closure with silver hardware. Silver feet on base.
- Care: Clean coated canvas with microfiber cloth or warm soap and water.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.