The Heritage Loaf Pan is a kitchen essential that beautifully transitions from oven to table. Ideal for everything from breads to meatloaf, pound cake, and more, the deep capacity is also perfectly sized for layered bubbling casseroles for two. Crafted from premium stoneware to ensure food is cooked to perfection, the dishes feature a colorful glaze that is virtually nonstick for easy cleanup.
- Dimensions: Exterior: 10 3/4" L x 5" W x 3 1/2" H
Interior: 8 3/4" L x 4 1/4" W x 2 5/8" H
- Materials: Stoneware
- Features: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. Premium stoneware ensures excellent heat distribution for uniform browning and even cooking with no hot spots. Superior heat retention keeps food warm or cold for serving. Colorful glaze is non-porous, non-reactive, scratch-resistant, and resists stains and flavor absorption. Virtually nonstick interiors easily release food for quick clean-up, and resist cracking and crazing. Unmatched thermal resistance for temperatures ranging from -9°F to 500°F.
- Care: Do not use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source. Safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times. Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. For everyday cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary. Over time, it is normal for metal utensils to leave deposits on glazed stoneware.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.