Jaxson Appetizer Tray
or 4 installments of $25.75 by Learn more
With the uniquely handmade Jaxson Appetizer Tray, you can easily add a splash of modern elegance to your everyday table. Combining ancient glassmaking techniques with modern technology, each piece of Annieglass is handmade in California and features a hand-painted 24k gold rim. The Jaxson Collection, a collaboration between Annie and her son, can be mixed with Roman Antique, Edgey, or Ruffle for endless combinations of creativity.
Individually set in into kilns and fired at high temperatures, the glass drapes over handmade ceramic molds. Precious metals permanently fuse to the glass during this step, and the glass “slumps” into their mold’s individual patterns. Since gold is a precious metal, it does not stretch like the glass and pull apart, creating a crackled effect on the finished glassware. Once the glassware is removed from the kiln the precious metals are set and fused into the glass, meaning the metals will not peel off or continue to pull apart for the duration of the glassware’s lifetime. This process not only renders each piece of Annieglass a unique work of art but makes them durable for everyday use. Dishwasher safe and oh so gorgeous, you'll love adding these to your collection!
- Dimensions: 13.75" L x 5.75" W
- Materials: Architectural window glass, 24k-gold
- Features: Sustainably handcrafted in California. Due to the handmade nature, each piece is considered a work of art and will vary.
- Care: Food safe and dishwasher safe with a mild detergent. Dry with a soft cloth to guard against hard water and mineral deposits. Avoid any sort of polishing compound or abrasive cleaners for silver, gold or brass on precious metal rim. Not recommended for oven or microwave use.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.