Mallorca Salad Plate
Inspired by the natural landscape of the famous Mediterranean island, Mallorca dinnerware features soft and scalloped edges, resembling ocean waves and beach shells. This exquisite and romantic look that adds charm to any table, but mix in pieces from the corresponding Eivissa Collection for a casual and eclectic look. View more from Mallorca Collection.
Did you know that Bella Vita is the largest independent retailer of Casafina in the United States? With a huge selection of styles and colors from both the Casafina and Costa Nova lines, it's no wonder why they have been a tried and true dinnerware hallmark for years.
Casafina is recognized worldwide for designing and producing high-quality tableware and accessories with a reinvented classic and timeless style. Using the best natural resources in Portugal, Casafina products are known for their color and exceptional durability, offering an endless range of combinations to create the perfect setting for each occasion.
How It's Made
Casafina stoneware products are made in a single firing system heated up to 2160º F, which creates a unique ceramic body with a special bonding between the clay and the glazed surface. This original formula explains why the stoneware is so durable and resistant to both thermal and mechanical shocks.
Commonly Asked Questions:
If I order multiple pieces, will they all look the same?
All Casafina stoneware products are hand-finished which provides them unique character. Any irregularities, color variations, or small imperfections are considered unique marks of authenticity.
Why should I order my Casafina products through Bella Vita?
As the largest independent retailer in the country, Bella Vita has a very close relationship with Casafina, so we get first priority on any exclusives, carry larger quantities in-store, and get special orders to you as quickly as possible. We also pride ourselves in offering the highest level of customer service!
Can I see the dinnerware before I place my order?
We showcase every Dinnerware color and style in our Tabletop Room! Stop by our store today to see all of the beautiful dinnerware options in person. Not local? No problem! Contact us today about shipping samples through our On Approval program.
- Dimensions: 8.5" Diam
- Materials: Fine stoneware
- Features: Made in Portugal. Due to the reactive glazes, the blended patterns of sand-beige and sea-blue will vary slightly, making each piece one-of-a-kind.
- Care: Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.