Signature Bread Oven
or 4 installments of $75.00 by Learn more
The Le Creuset Bread Oven takes home baking to the next level of delicious and beautiful. Crafted from our legendary cast iron for superior heat distribution, this purpose-built shape is designed to produce bakery-quality results.
Great For: Bread, Sweet or savory baked goods, Base is useful as a skillet or roaster
A domed lid traps and circulates steam for maximum rise and ultimate flavor, while the low-profile base promotes even browning and produces a golden, crispy crust marked with our hallmark three rings. With an easy-to-clean matte black interior enamel and ergonomic knobs and handles, the Le Creuset Bread Oven makes it effortless to bake like the experts at home.
- Dimensions: 12 3/4" W with handles, 7" H with lid, 9.5" Diam
- Materials: Enameled Cast Iron, Stainless steel lid knob
- Features: Crafted from our legendary cast iron for exceptional heat distribution and retention. Tight-fitting domed lid is specially designed to trap and circulate steam to create a crisp crust, maximum rise and excellent flavor. Low-profile base has raised ridges for even browning and marks the loaf with the Le Creuset three rings. Porcelain enamel finish requires no seasoning, minimizes sticking, and resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking. Matte black satin interior enamel is easy to clean and maintain, and develops a patina over time to enhance baking performance. Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting, even with bulky oven mitts.
- Care: Always cool a hot pan for a few minutes before washing. If there are food residues, fill the pan with warm water and let soak for 15-20 minutes before washing. A brush can be useful for removing small food deposits, or for cleaning between the ribs on grills. Do not use scourers or abrasive cleaners on the cooking surface. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residues. To avoid damaging the enamel, do not use metallic pads or harsh abrasive cleaning agents. All pans with integral cast iron, phenolic handles or stainless steel knobs can be washed in the dishwasher. However, constant dishwashing may lead to some dulling of the enamel finish. This is not harmful and will not impair performance. When using the dishwasher always allow the cycle to finish before opening the door. This will ensure the pans are dried thoroughly.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.