Taking a fresh, modern approach to ceramic dinnerware, the stylish Urban Dinner Plate by Alex Marshall Studios is thin and lightweight, yet durable for everyday use. Handcrafted in a studio on an olive orchard in northern California from high-fire stoneware clay, every detail was considered to make this piece functional, beautiful, and timeless. View more from Alex Marshall Studios.
alex, marshall, ceramic, stoneware, modern, minimalist, thin, rim, rimmed, edge, dinnerware, tabletop
- Dimensions: 11.25" Diam
- Materials: High-quality stoneware clay with food safe, lead and cadmium free glazes
- Features: Handcrafted in California. Due to its handmade nature, slight variations in color and size are expected, and no two pieces are alike.
- Care: Every piece is microwave and dishwasher safe and can be warmed in the oven; however, hand-washing will always prolong the life of your ceramics. We suggest running all of our ceramics through the entire dishwasher cycle including the dry cycle on a warm temperature. Do not open the dishwasher until it has time to cool. Metal marks from silverware (due to the ceramic being harder than the metal) can be removed or lightened with Bar Keeper’s Friend. Do not expose the wares to sudden, dramatic shifts in temperature (e.g. place into a hot oven from the freezer) or place over an open flame.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.