Whiskey Islay Decanter
or 4 installments of $73.75 by Learn more
- Dimensions: 10.5" H x 5.25" Diam, Holds 34 oz
- Materials: Mouth-blown glass, Walnut wood
- Features: Due to its handmade nature, the size of this item may vary slightly. The decanter is mouth-blown into metal molds by master glassblowers to create the cylindrical shape and exceptional weighty and rounded base. The stopper is ground to fit each individual decanter. The decanter base is shaped from American walnut and treated with food-safe oils to bring out the grain and depth of color.
- Care: Handwash the glass in warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth. Clean the wood with a soft brush or damp cloth. Do not leave immersed in water or place in a dishwasher. Allow to dry naturally.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.