Give your home an effortless makeover with this beautiful Zillah Wool Rug from Dash and Albert, luxurious and plush under your feet. Only the most skilled artisans can craft these rugs. A vertical loom is used, with the artisan painstakingly hand-tying individual knots around every warp yarn. The more knots per inch, the greater the durability.
Dash and Albert has your floor covered (literally) with a gorgeous selection of rugs, including various sizes, colors, materials, and patterns, to perfectly match any aesthetic. Shop all Dash and Albert Rugs.
luxury, thick, durable, lightweight, soft underfoot, low maintenance, stylish, geometric, diamond, diamonds, beige, ivory, gray, square, patterned, print
- Materials: 91% Wool/6% Cotton/3% Other
- Features: Durable construction; plush feel; eye-catching, unusual weave. Perfect to use as area in rooms like the living room, dining room, or master bedroom. Due to the handmade nature, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected.
- Care: It is common for wool rugs to shed, as they are created from natural fibers that form long strands of material that are then hand-knotted to create delightfully soft and durable area rugs. Due to the sheared pile, lose fibers will eventually work their way to the surface. If your wool area rug starts shedding, this is normal. Just trim any tufts of wool that appear with a sharp pair of scissors; do not pull the fibers. Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best. For bigger messes, we recommend professional cleaning only. Ensure to use a high-quality rug pad to help protect the rug’s fibers from excessive wear as well as from dirt and moisture. Rake, brush or groom your rug weekly. Vacuum your rug at least once or twice a week. Use a vacuum with gentle suction—avoid heavy-duty vacuums or those with beater bars, as these can damage the construction. When vacuuming, work with the pile, not against it. Trim any tufts of wool that appear with a sharp pair of scissors; do not pull the fibers. Wipe your hand over the surface to collect any loose fibers. Rotate your carpet every few months to ensure even wear.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.