Acrylic Framed Lily Print
or 4 installments of $16.25 by Learn more
Breathe in a breath of fresh spring air with new acrylic framed prints by local Memphis artist, Meghean Warner! Each print is originally a hand-painted piece which is then recreated into an easy-to-style standing print. With a final touch of a handwritten Bible verse, these prints make a beautiful addition to your home decor or a sweet gift to a dear friend.
"Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow. They don't toil, neither do they spin." Matthew 6:28-33
Meghean is an acrylic artist in Memphis, Tennessee, where she lives with her husband and three kids. She attended Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, where she received her BFA in Theater Studies. She spent her early twenties designing costumes and large sets, which inspired her love for large canvases. She went on to teach elementary art, but after the arrival of her third child she made the leap to pursue painting as a full time career. She currently paints out of her garage studio, where her kid’s bikes and scooters often make an appearance along with the occasional neighbor kid. She is inspired by Memphis, God’s glorious creation, and the wonderful people in her city!
- Materials: Acrylic frame, paper, gold accents
- Features: Hand painted then reprinted. Gold detailing written by hand. Handmade in Memphis, TN.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.