Le Creuset’s Nonstick Stainless Steel Fry Pans feature a refined performance-driven design ideal for everything from searing fish to sauteing vegetables and making omelets. Radiant and durable, the triple layer construction features a full base-to-rim aluminum core for superior heat distribution, while the lightweight titanium-infused stainless steel exterior resists scorching and corrosion. The triple-reinforced PFOA-free nonstick interior is ideal for browning and searing, with or without oil, and easily wipes clean.
Set includes: 8" and 10" Nonstick Stainless Steel fry pans
non stick, pan, round, handle, glass lid, dark, metal, frying, cook, cooking, pair
- Dimensions: 8" Fry Pan: 16" L x 8" W x 1.5" H
10" Fry Pan: 18.25" L x 10" W x 1.75" H
- Materials: Tri-Ply Stainless Steel
- Features: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. Triple layer construction with a full aluminum core from base to rim for superior heat distribution. Mirror-polish stainless steel exterior contains lightweight titanium to effectively prevent scorching, discoloration and corrosion at higher temperatures. Fully sealed dripless precision pour rim keeps spills to a minimum. Ergonomic stay-cool handles and helper handles allow for quick, comfortable movement on the stovetop. Nonstick pans feature our triple-reinforced PFOA-free Toughened Nonstick coating. Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F. Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils.
- Care: Always cool a hot pan completely before washing. Remember to dry it thoroughly before storing. Never plunge a hot pan into cold water. While the Le Creuset Stainless Steel is designed to be durable, thermal shock can still occur and may result in a warped base. If there are food residues, fill the pan with warm water and let soak until the residues release easily. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residue. Do not use metallic pads or harsh cleaning agents, as these will damage the surface. A proprietary stainless steel cleaner can be used to remove hard water lime scale and other marks. It can also be used to condition, polish and protect the inner and outer surfaces. If you notice a slight discoloration on your pans after cleaning them in a dishwasher, try a different detergent. Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is dishwasher safe – including nonstick-coated pieces. Never store pans while they are still damp; store them in a dry cupboard away from steam.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.