Give your home an effortless makeover with this beautiful Dunes Jute Rug from Dash and Albert, an all-natural, aesthetically pleasing, and durable approach to floor décor. Made of thick, super-strong natural jute yarns. Each row of these hand-crafted rugs is specially woven around a metal rod to achieve a chunky, looped effect.
Dash and Albert has your floor covered (literally) with a gorgeous selection of rugs, including various sizes, colors, materials, and patterns, to perfectly match any aesthetic. Shop all Dash and Albert Rugs.
natural, jute, durable, sustainable, textured, rustic, high traffic, bleached, oak, natural, brown, tan, neutral, beige
- Materials: 95% Jute/5% Cotton
- Features: Eco-friendly, sustainable, natural materials; tightly woven, ultra-durable braided construction; sophisticated, natural earthen charm; richly textured, rustic look and feel. Ideal for high-traffic areas like the living room, dining room, or covered porch. Due to the handmade nature, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected.
- Care: Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition. For jute rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only. Placement of these rugs is important, as these Jute rugs are dyed with vegetable-based dyes that can fade if exposed to frequent sunlight.
At Bella Vita, our customers are our top priority.
Which means, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit, merchandise exchange, or credit card refund(online non-local orders only) as long as your return item qualifies and falls within some of our restrictions.
If purchased online:
- Must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Must be unused or unworn.
- Must be accompanied by the original packaging.
- Must be a general inventory item, meaning that if the item was out of stock and special ordered for you, it is not returnable
These items DO NOT QUALIFY for return/exchange:
- All personalized / custom / made to order merchandise
- Sale items (slash priced and ending in .99), items marked or portrayed as Clearance or On Sale
- Select Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert merchandise
- Dash & Albert rugs without their original packaging
- Antique Turkish/Oushak rugs
- Furniture and lighting
- Seasonal merchandise (including but not limited to Christmas, Fall/Halloween, Valentine's Day, Easter)
- Original artwork(EMYO, Sarah Robertson...among others)
If you wish to exchange your item for another item, you will be responsible for shipping costs of your return item back to our store as well as the shipping costs of the exchange item. If you are returning an item(s) that was originally shipped in conjunction with any “free shipping” promotion, we will refund you the cost of the item, less the standard shipping cost as quoted by the shipping carrier used to deliver your original order.
If purchased in store:
We’ll be happy to return your item for in-store credit or merchandise exchange, as long as your return item qualifies and falls within the restrictions set forth above.
Gift Exchange Policy:
For those of you returning a gift you received (and don’t worry, we won’t tell), you, too, have 30 days to return your gift for store credit. However, that 30-day window begins from the date your gift was purchased, not when you received it. So don’t procrastinate if it’s not your taste.
Christmas Exchange Policy:
We love holidays. Which is why each season, we extend the window to return items. Beginning November 1, our 30-day exchange policy extends to January 15 of the following calendar year.