Hand-crafted by master sewers and made to order in an artisanal dye house, each piece of bedding by Bella Notte Linens is an exquisite one-of-a-kind garment with its own unique tonal variation. A perfect finishing touch to any bed, this Ines throw pillow comes with a 100% down insert and a cover of cotton embroidery on midnight linen. View more pieces from the Ines collection.
Why We Love Bella Notte:
- Heirloom quality, yet machine washable
- Hand-dyed and hand-sewn in California
- Personalization is at the heart of this brand: with such a large variety of fabrics and colors, you can design your bed to blend with the unique beauty of your home
- New fabrics and colors are released twice a year
Did you know we offer Bedding Appointments?
Click here to schedule your appointment today! Whether in person or virtually, our team members are here to help you transform your bedrooms into works of art and your personal oasis.
Fabric Swatches In Store
We have samples of all Bella Notte fabrics and colors on hand to help you visualize your dream bed. Stop by today to see and feel these lovely textures! Even better, through our exclusive On Approval program, locals have the opportunity to take any swatches home for 24 hours. Not local? No problem! Contact us about shipping swatches through our On Approval program.
square, decorative, Cenote, Blue, Cloud, Gray, Grey, Eucalyptus, Sage, Mint, Green, Fig, Purple, Fog, Honeycomb, Mustard, Yellow, Jade, Emerald, Mahogany, Red, Brown, Midnight, Navy, Mineral, Moonlight, Moon, Parchment, Tan, Pearl, Pink, Poppy, Rouge, Sterling, Silver, White, Cream, Ivory, Winter White
- Dimensions: 15" x 24", 16" x 36", 24" x 24"
- Materials: 100% midweight linen with 100% cotton embroidery
- Features: Hand made and dyed in California with low-impact, non-toxic dyes. Knife edge, backed in self, gold zipper with charmeuse pull. Insert included, made in the U.S.A. of 5% duck down and 95% feather fill. Small batch dyed to order, tonal variation will occur.
- Care: General Instructions: Separate fabrics into light and dark colors. Wash inside out in cold water on gentle cycle. Dry on low heat. Do not over-dry, dry clean, or bleach. Do not use stain removers.